Recruiting foreign Nurses

Bringing a nurse from abroad to work for you requires a lot of information available at your dispense, guidance and effort however it is not as hard as it sounds with our help. As a recruiter we need from the employer issuance of COS (Certificate of Sponsorship). Once we have this we can do the rest for you. If you do not have a COS licence then our legal team can help you get this for you.

In country applications